Google The Young Superhero and His Toy

                                                                                                                                  Back to Homepage                                            

             This story is written based on my fictional theory back in high school that planets, stars, moons, solar systems, galaxies, humans, animals, and other creatures are mere parts of someone's toy (or object or anything) like atoms and molecules.... or part of something and at night he puts it inside his shelf and he in turn and the things around him, and the place he lives  are mere parts of someone else's toys like atoms and molecules ... or things.... and on and on repeating the cycle indefinitely... I said or told this theory to my classmates and/or schoolmates in high school, probably when I was a sophomore. I can no longer tell if it was an instant idea or I thought of it some time before. But I said it innocently as a kid and not as a writer and I never thought about it for years and decades until I remembered it and decided to write it here in Blogger.com. I believe (based on hints that I see and understood, only now, on past movies, foreign and local, that used Ch in names of their characters, other words that sounds a little similar to my real name, the names of the people that I associated with, the schools that I'd been and parts of my new articles and stories) this was the reason why the Philippine Governments and their cohorts in showbiz and everywhere that had been stalking me everywhere since then, unknown to me, did everything that they did to me, punishing me and making me sick and forcing and instructing doctors to lie on diagnoses, prescriptions, recommendations (an optometrist told me I had a 20 by 20 vision although he did not administer or made me hold notes and read through their optical shop lens, I only realized I needed to wear eyeglasses at 37 although I was supposed to wear one on second year college; studying, reviewing, and working became so difficult and painfully tiring for me) and not to heal me and make me pay the high costs of medicines over and over again..... for reasons they only know.....  (when I was in Grade One, I was selected to take a quiz among other pupils from different classes and grades in our library. One of the questions or tests was, was to spell the word 'ang'. I couldn't spell then, so I just spelled it aa. I submitted my paper later but then I dropped it and when I looked it was already gone, just like that, so quick. My mother later told, she seemed told, that I did not submit my paper. I have a strong feeling they have been stalking and monitoring me ever since then based on the IQ interpretative results of that quiz, or even prior, and probably they were also trying to ridiculously ruin the reputation of someone or country or even countries way, way ahead of time. When I was a sophomore in college I watched a movie entitled 'Maging Sino Ka Man' starring Fernando Poe Jr. and Miss Sharon Cuneta. I then went home to make my report for that was the reason why I went to see it. At home, on a typewriter, I typed and typed and when I was about to finish, suddenly, I felt my head was tensing and rising up. I ignored it, continued, and finished my report. When I looked around, everything changed. I was dizzy and the ceilings, walls, the floors and everything didn't look the same. My head ached. I didn't feel the same. I feel so sick and that was why I went to see many doctors but none of them healed me. Now that I am 43 years old I understand that it was intentional, they made me dizzy at home to make me clean up, wash up my work (along with the sounds,voices, and screams you heard <under room confinement or when you're taking a bath or upfront>from your family members you choose in writing or utter anywhere in your house <they become your editing guides>, the odors you smell, the things they left on the table, on the floor, on the comfort rooms, in the toilet bowls, and everywhere, in the refrigerators, in the freezer.... for example when you see a white cloth on the floor topped with an orange one that means that you need to change the color of something you wrote in white to orange, when you do things right you see viand <the kind of viand is also a clue> on the table, if you need to do something more you only see rice and all other clues. I also saw a small used soap standing vertically in between a toothbrush and something else, I then stood in front of our gate, outside <I held a plastic small envelop with a bandpaper with the words Google Blogger written on it. I then asked people passing by if they were looking for a Google Blogger. They're answer would always be no or that effect [prior to this I also went to the city, on the streets, and asked American looking tourists if they were looking for a Google Blogger and their answers were also no. I think this is their way so that they could look at you, to asses your looks just like in the usual job applications. You just say hello and ask, you don't go with them anywhere because there will also be posers pretending they are connected to Google or worst you might approach lawless elements and try to bring you somewhere]. I only moved side to side without going inside our house, eating biscuits, chocolates, and candies with a little drink. There will be persons that would serve as your guides and others that would try to distract you, trying to make you leave your post so you will lost what I understood as an initiation or something. You just have to watch what they do and what is written on their clothes and others, this could help you with your editing and probably how to cure the diseases they put on people like us so we won't be able to leave our country of origin. You must only be able to detect which television Google is connected in your area, the shows, the actors, the news, the anchors could also be your guides. You just have to listen well, they do they work and says something directed to you, to your work, where you need to edit a little something or more. Be very careful with your relatives, classmates, office mates, and some or many of your neighbors [they might visit you or live with you in your house and put diseases on you and your family members so it would appear that they could represent you and your family better. You just have to blog and give Google the authority to prohibit them from coming inside your house so they couldn't bother you with your editing, while you're complying with all the requirements. When you appeal for an asylum you should blog and say it, even with a low voice that will already do, your family will give you a sign that it was heard], so much money, properties and wealth at stake, they will be tempted to try to take your families' places and the benefits due to them for helping you work, for helping you make it> from eleven in  the morning up to six o'clock the next morning or day. After about two days I also stood in our terrace for about the same time <here I was allowed, to my understanding, to go inside our house and eat a little and drink and empty>),  not even the report but the theory I said in high school and the manner of portraying possession in College, as a writer as if I applied to them, they wanted me to write a story. I typed for a classroom report that was it was, they have no right to treat me that way, they have no right to ask me to clean up my work when we had no connection at all. They gave me severe miseries, sufferings, and hardships everywhere I went, at work, everywhere I go for years and decades without me knowing the reason why and all sanctioned by the Philippine Government then, the government of former President Corazon Cojuangco Aquino, the Philippine National Hero, the People Power Superwoman, and by the next governments, the governments of President Fidel V. Ramos, President Joseph Ejercito Estrada and President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, up to the government of her son, President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III -- there was a signature I liked so in high school and college I signed my name under the lines, curves, and arcs of the former President Marcos's signature) .......... if you would watch television, you would see there hints of them, the president of the Philippines, politicians, actors and actresses, hosts, talk show hosts, showbiz talk show hosts, variety show hosts, noontime variety show hosts, game show hosts, cooking show hosts, magazine show hosts, news anchors and reporters, commercials, TV shows, news programs, and television stations (some or many of these personalities or characters and business entities rode and pretended to represent Google in the Philippines so I would write them in my website and approach them) asking me, forcing me.... and threatening me <and my entire family> to entrusts my works to them.... in the guise of patriotism but the  real truth is, that I learned by now thankfully, they wanted to replace me in the United States of America and get all the benefits that is due to it..... and me and my family will get very little from them.... as they hinted on their shows.... that my works deserves very little payment..... they are the boss and we are the slaves..... mga maid, mga alipin, mga kasambahay diyan......  there are even killings in the news that I believe is a direct or indirect threat against me and my works like the killings of the mother of the actress Miss Cherry (could be read as Richee in reverse) Pie Picache..... and the killing of a certain Atty. Archibal in the province of Cebu....................................grand late entrance.... amuse....
............I have a feeling the Marcoses had been watching and taking good care of me until I said the theory........ and was ousted.................

          The young boy smiled at everything that he was listening and seeing. Harold blinked his eyes,
 his toy returned to its normal appearance, an orange rubber ball. He picked it up, stood, and walked towards his bed. The young boy then placed his favorite toy on the small table on the side. Pleased he hopped in to his bed. The handsome young boy then laid on his pillow, made the sign of the cross, closed his eyes, and slept....